Our Client is a global company providing products in the protective, marine, decorative, container and yacht industries.
3 Paź, 2020
Cloud Security Lead
- Research, design, engineer, document and advocate cloud based security solutions for business requirements including new product and support capabilities in the cloud to remain up-to-date on changes within the Cloud risk landscape.
- To recommend, based on risk, relevant Cloud security mitigation activities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes, and the development of new attack and threat vectors.
- To drive implementation of agreed mitigation activities.
- Support compliance to GDPR.
- Strong working knowledge of one or more of the following ISO 27001/2:2013, CIS, NIST etc.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience and knowledge of GDPR.
- Experience of analyzing business impact and risk exposure.
- Experience of producing high quality reports, documentation and presentations.
- Basic knowledge of exploit techniques and hacker methodologies.
- Any experience in Palo Alto and O365 Online Services including Active Directory, CASB, Privileged Identity Management, Defender ATP, Exchange Protection, Sentinel, Data Rights Management is considered a plus.
- Ability to write and speak English, fluently.
- Ability to analyze and identify problems and solutions.
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Good written presentation skills (Powerpoint).
- Good collaborations skills.
- Attractive salary.
- Employment contract.
- A robust benefit package (medical care in Luxmed, Multisport card, life insurance, parking space, holiday allowances, foreign language lessons – English/Espaniol, Christmas vouchers, events).
- A strong teamwork atmosphere with a high performing caring culture home office.