Our international Partner delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices.
22 Paź, 2020
Bielsko Biała/100% REMOTE
- Assist in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of applications and components in a scaled agile environment.
- Collaborate with other developers, QA resources, business analysts, architects and product owners to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint.
- Leverage the latest tools, technologies and design patterns to focus on testable, maintainable and elegant solutions.
- Help drive process/system improvement and participate in continuous improvement efforts.
- Participate in test planning, automation, and execution with your peers both in your assigned Software Development POD and the greater DevOps team.
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software development languages, especially Python, Powershell, Bash, Dotnet Core or .NET Framework.
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Assist in DevOps related system stabilization and support, including taking On-Call time during your workday and approximately one weekend per 7 week span.
- Previous experience in software development, DevOps, or Technical Operations in either a cloud-based or datacenter environment, or other related fields.
- 2-3+ years of work experience as either a .NET Developer or specific DevOps focused work.
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases.
- Experience with MicroServices architecture and development.
- Experience in Automated CI/CD pipeline (Team City / Octopus a large Plus).
- Competitive salary (up to PLN 16 000 gross or B2B).
- Remote working flexibility – 3-4 days/week working remote (until IX 2021 – 100% remotely)
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, Lynda.com), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs, interesting career path in an international organization
- Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare – Medicover, MultiSport card, social package, employee referral program.
- Office in the city center with free parking space, bike parking, relax area (ping-pong, table football) & fully equipped kitchen, free drinks & snacks.
- Team building events and conferences.