Our Client is a leading privately-owned foreign exchange payments business, regulated by the FCA as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution, operating in the UK, wider EU, and Dubai UAE.
As a result of ongoing investment in pervasive payments automation technology, the company is strongly placed to penetrate new FinTech markets, with future strategies expected to sustain high growth.
As part of its natural growth, the company is expanding operations in Warsaw, and requires an experienced Compliance Manager to guide through the next stage of the company’s international development.
The Managing Director should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to achieve growth within a business and increasing company value.
- Aptitude to identify and correct operational inefficiencies.
- Liaise with credit providers to open new currency corridors.
- Generate sales leads and closing transactions.
- Clear understanding of marketing strategy and ability to attract additional consumer base
The Managing Director shall be required to have:
- a minimum of five years experience in financial services.
- An undergraduate degree (min 2:1).
- MBA is preferred.
- Management experience in the FX and payments sector.
- Fluent Polish and English.