Our Client specializes in the production of front-end and back-end of web and mobile applications as well as in the product design process. The current portfolio includes: SaaS trading platforms, e-commerce platforms, big data projects, transaction systems and social platforms – created for the financial, healthcare, tourist, non-governmental organizations and government institutions, as well as for the media, advertising and entertainment industries, fashion and lifestyle.
12 Wrz, 2020
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team.
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world.
- Developing and improving your skills rapidly.
- Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces.
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices.
- Managing internal and external team design projects as well as participating in internal processes.
- Running workshops with clients.
- At least 2 years of experience as Product Designer or UX&UI Designer.
- A strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1).
- Knowledge about the principles of Ul and UX design.
- Knowledge about creating user flows and building information architectures.
- Using the best practices for grids and colour harmony.
- Having a strong portfolio to prove the above.
- Basic knowledge of advanced prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer and similar.
- Being familiar with the limitations and possibilities of most common front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Flexbox, Material Design, iOS human interface).
- Practical knowledge of design systems and style guides.
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSport card.
- An optional life insurance for you and your family.
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan.
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
PLN 6 500-10 500 + VAT (B2B) + 16 paid days off
PLN 5 200-8 400 gross (contract of employment)