Our Client specializes in the production of front-end and back-end of web and mobile applications as well as in the product design process. The current portfolio includes: SaaS trading platforms, e-commerce platforms, big data projects, transaction systems and social platforms – created for the financial, healthcare, tourist, non-governmental organizations and government institutions, as well as for the media, advertising and entertainment industries, fashion and lifestyle.
25 Lut, 2021
React Native Developer
- our Client develops the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical workday usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular O3 and F2F meetings with your leader. The O3s are all about current matters related to your projects / work in the company. F2Fs focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) React Native,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD. Be sure to check our open source – https://github.com/netguru/sticky-parallax-header ! ,
- our Client team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together.
Apply if you have:
- at least 1 year of commercial experience in developing iOS or Android applications with React Native,
- familiarity with state/data management libraries (redux/mobx),
- deep knowledge of the latest js standards,
- knowledge of testing frameworks (jest/detox),
- familiarity with debugging tools,
- ability to work with iTunes Connect and Google Play Store,
- ability to work with Apple Developer Center,
- familiarity with iOS and Android capabilities,
- familiarity with the platforms’ basic features, such as location services, push notifications, etc.,
- experience in 3rd party services integration,
- experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native,
- good command of English (CEFR B2+);
- great communication skills sufficient to work with a team and with clients.
Nice to haves:
- one or more Android or iOS apps published in Google Play or App Store,
- basic knowledge on code signing on Android and iOS,
- basic knowledge on debugging tools for iOS and Android,
- good knowledge on project configuration in Xcode and Android Studio,
- knowledge of architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- experience in modern software development practices and tools,
- experience with Continuous Integration tools like Bitrise or CircleCI.
PLN 6 600 – 10 000 gross (contract of employment)
PLN 7 900 – 12 000 + 16 days paid off (B2B)
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences: Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package, Life insurance And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.