Our Client specializes in the production of front-end and back-end of web and mobile applications as well as in the product design process. The current portfolio includes: SaaS trading platforms, e-commerce platforms, big data projects, transaction systems and social platforms – created for the financial, healthcare, tourist, non-governmental organizations and government institutions, as well as for the media, advertising and entertainment industries, fashion and lifestyle.
8 Kwi, 2021
Senior Android Developer
- developing top-quality applications for Android,
- assisting clients in making good decisions and choosing best solutions,
- mentoring less experienced developers,
- improving internal Android development processes,
- contributing to open-source projects.
Apply if you:
- have worked in commercial Android Development for at least 2 years,
- can build a working world-class app from scratch,
- have extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and
- have a track record in optimizing apps for CPU, data and memory usage,
- are an expert in Java/Kotlin and Android SDK,
- have experience with reactive programming using RxJava 2,
- are familiar with Dagger 2, MVP/MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components,
- know HTTP-based services such as REST through and through,
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- can communicate freely in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- are a great communicator and team player.
It would be a plus if you:
- have a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing apps available on Google Play Store,
- have experience with development using Android NDK,
- are familiar with best practices in app security (code obfuscation, hiding user data, cryptography),
• knew networking protocols,
- had a Computer Science or similar engineering degree,
- had successfully mentored or managed other developers,
- contributed to the Android community.
- PLN 16 000 – 24 600 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off
- PLN 13 300 – 20 500 gross (contract of employment).
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
– Multisport card,
– Private health insurance package,
– Life insurance,
– And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.