Our Client specializes in the production of front-end and back-end of web and mobile applications as well as in the product design process. The current portfolio includes: SaaS trading platforms, e-commerce platforms, big data projects, transaction systems and social platforms – created for the financial, healthcare, tourist, non-governmental organizations and government institutions, as well as for the media, advertising and entertainment industries, fashion and lifestyle.
Senior Data Engineer
- Data Architect skills – understanding the data needs of the business, extracting requirements, and preparing recommendations.
- Creating real-time data flows to meet the needs of operational systems.
- Working with the Data Engineering and Machine Learning teams to build custom data pipelines.
- Working with external clients, teams, data owners, and solution architects to build data flows in a reliable way.
- Building transformations, scripts, and migrations to multiple specifications and standards.
- Data-driven mindset – our clients require PoCs, data exploration/normalization, and expertise
Apply if you:
• Are a Senior Software Engineer or Data Engineer with 3+ years of proven experience.
• Work with data (ideally PB+) from different sources (SQL, noSQL, events, streams, data warehouses, IoT devices).
• Have hands-on experience with Hadoop technologies or equivalent in the cloud environment.
• Have advanced coding skills in Python or other scripting languages.
• Have experience with ETL or other data processing automation approaches.
• Can debug complex data infrastructures.
• Know the Lambda/Kappa architecture.
• Have experience with object storage solutions like S3/Ceph/Google Cloud Storage.
• Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
• Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure or other).
• Experience optimizing data storage in HDFS/Parquet /Avro.
• Practice in coding using Java/Scala.
• Infrastructure orchestration (Kubernetes).
- PLN 15 800 – 24 000 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off
- PLN 13 200 – 20 000 gross (contract of employment).
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
– Multisport card,
– Private health insurance package,
– Life insurance,
– And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.