Our Client specializes in the production of front-end and back-end of web and mobile applications as well as in the product design process. The current portfolio includes: SaaS trading platforms, e-commerce platforms, big data projects, transaction systems and social platforms – created for the financial, healthcare, tourist, non-governmental organizations and government institutions, as well as for the media, advertising and entertainment industries, fashion and lifestyle.
3 Lut, 2021
Senior Frontend Developer
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of the dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books, bi-weekly technology specific learning meetings),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a pay rise every 6 months,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
Apply if you:
- have proven 2+ years’ commercial experience in building web applications,
- have a deep understanding of at least one of the following: React, and/or Angular (>2),
- know how to create DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code,
- have a deep understanding of state / data management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx, ngrx, ember-data),
- have a solid practice in using ES2015+,
- are up to date with the newest ECMAScript specifications,
- treat testing as inherent part of your work and QUnit, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, etc. are no mysteries to you,
- are experienced in git,
- have a strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation or another CSS framework,
- are experienced with different styling solutions such us: PostCSS, CSS Modules,
- have experience in RWD and mobile first approach,
- have a good command of written and spoken English (min B2+);
- have strong communication skills.
- PLN 12 000 – 18 600 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off
- PLN 10 000 – 15 500 gross (contract of employment).
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
– Multisport card,
– Private health insurance package,
– Life insurance,
– And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.