Our international Partner delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. The Client is opening for a strong, self-driven developers with deep knowledge of enterprise-class system development. This person will work inside of a highly-integrated, cross-discipline agile team and will be responsible for developing innovative solutions using Microsoft .NET and other modern software development platforms and tools.
22 Paź, 2020
Senior .NET Engineer
Bielsko Biała/100% REMOTE
- Design and code applications and components in a scaled agile environment
- Collaborate with other developers, QA resources, business analysts, architects and product owners to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint
- Leverage the latest tools, technologies and design patterns to focus on testable, maintainable and elegant solutions
- Help drive process/system improvement and participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Participate in test planning, automation, and execution with your peers in QA
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software development languages
- Experience working w/ large systems (multiple tiers, terabyte range databases and complex systems of systems)
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields (Warehouse Automation Technology Preferred)
- 5+ years of work experience as a .NET Developer in an Agile environment
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience with MicroServices development
- Experience in Automated Unit Testing
- Experience in Automated CI/CD pipeline (Team City / Octopus Preferred)
- Competitive salary (up to PLN 18 000 gross or B2B).
- Remote working flexibility – 2-3 days/week working remote (until IX 2021 – 100% remotely)
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, Lynda.com), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs, interesting career path in an international organization
- Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare – Medicover, MultiSport card, social package, employee referral program.
- Office in the city center with free parking space, bike parking, relax area (ping-pong, table football) & fully equipped kitchen, free drinks & snacks.
- Team building events and conferences.