Our Client specializes in the production of front-end and back-end of web and mobile applications as well as in the product design process. The current portfolio includes: SaaS trading platforms, e-commerce platforms, big data projects, transaction systems and social platforms – created for the financial, healthcare, tourist, non-governmental organizations and government institutions, as well as for the media, advertising and entertainment industries, fashion and lifestyle.
8 Kwi, 2021
Senior Node.js Developer
- developing and implementing the highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references, and context,
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years’ experience and advanced knowledge of Node.js development,
- feel confident in using TypeScript,
- understand design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD),
- have a good understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP),
- have a deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases,
- can write unit and integration tests,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have practical knowledge of product development cycle,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js,
- being an open-source contributor,
- ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from the client,
- ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts,
- having excellent stakeholder management and client-facing skills.
- PLN 16 000 – 24 600 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off
- PLN 13 300 – 20 500 gross (contract of employment).
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
– Multisport card,
– Private health insurance package,
– Life insurance,
– And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.