Our Client specializes in the production of front-end and back-end of web and mobile applications as well as in the product design process. The current portfolio includes: SaaS trading platforms, e-commerce platforms, big data projects, transaction systems and social platforms – created for the financial, healthcare, tourist, non-governmental organizations and government institutions, as well as for the media, advertising and entertainment industries, fashion and lifestyle.
12 Wrz, 2020
Senior Product Designer
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world.
- Developing and improving your skills fast.
- Maintaining a positive relationships with customers and project stakeholders.
- Designing world-class products (solving real design problems, not just painting pretty pictures).
- Mentoring less experienced product designers and improving internal processes.
- Conducting studies, analyses and user testing.
- – At least 4 years of experience as Product Designer or UX&UI Designer.
- A strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1).
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design solutions across a breadth of business verticals.
- Exceptional communication skills and team-working skills.
- Case studies demonstrating that you can build UIs based on business goals, set KPIs, and do research on users and strategy.
- You know UI design principles and you have worked with different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms.
- You have a strong experience working with design systems, you can easily keep them updated and functional over time.
- You can use tools to document your design and you lead the development team to match your project quality.
- You know the principles of animation and you can create high fidelity prototypes.
- You were responsible for designing products that successfully launched.
- You can use the most common research tools or easily learn how to use them.
- You have experience conducting workshops using the Google Design Sprint methodology.
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products.
PLN 11 500-17 250 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off
PLN 9 600-14 400 gross (contract of employment)