Our Client is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. He helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
16 Wrz, 2020
Senior SEO Specialist
- Take responsibility for defining, planning and executing QIAGEN’s SEO strategy to increase our site’s visibility in organic search results. Communicate the strategy, results, and updates to relevant stakeholders effectively.
- Plan, analyze and implement both on and off-page activities to improve our SEO ranking and increase traffic.
- Establish yourself as an expert on all SEO related topics. You keep up to date with SEO, social media, internet marketing trends, and technology developments, compare it with our status quo and then recommend necessary steps to close the gap.
- Translate business goals into relevant KPIs and report those regularly to senior management. Derive insights and key learnings out of various data sources to support your recommendations.
- Recommend strategic changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO for company.
- Work closely with the content team to support strategies and optimize existing content.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, track keyword trends, and contribute accordingly to content planning strategies.
- Apply your knowledge about search engines to advance our internal search.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science / Arts, Master’s degree preferred.
- Previous working experience within an agency or an eCommerce organization.
- 3-5 years’ experience around web content / SEO specific content improvement.
- Proven experience in Technical SEO.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
- Strong understanding of conversion rate optimization.
- Knowledge on how to optimize product descriptions and page layout for SEO / web performances as well as knowledge in statistic reporting packages.
- Product knowledge of Biotech products & market would be a huge plus.
- Well organized and self-motivated with a passion for search engine optimization.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday 🙂
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)