Our Client is one of the leading international suppliers of formwork, scaffolding and safety technology. Since 1929, they have been supporting the construction industry with solutions characterised by top quality, high flexibility and a high level of cost-effectiveness.
Service Desk Analyst with English
Łubna – Masovian District/remote option
The Service Desk Analyst acts as the primary point of contact for computer users, providing first-level technical support including ticket dispatch, troubleshooting, escalation, and follow-up via telephone and electronic communications for the European, MEAI and APAC region with primary focus on Great Britain and Poland.
- Coordinating role within the Service Desk team covering ticket backlog, escalation and follow up.
- Ability to work in a structured and task-based environment.
- Follow Service Desk processes and procedures as established by management.
- Document solutions in knowledge base to help facilitate cross functional coordination and communication regarding solutions to common issues.
- Research questions using available information resources. and pooling IT team knowledge.
- Advise users on appropriate actions and follow through to verify problem resolution.
- Escalate problems to Service Desk Manager as needed.
- Respond to end user support requests received via phone, email, or ticketing system.
- Basic diagnose hardware issues.
- Resolve software and OS issues.
- May be required to work overtime or non-business hours as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience
- Language skills advantageous
- Experience in working with a ticket system
- Superior problem-solving ability
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and interpersonal skills with good customer service orientation.
- Experience using remote support tools, preferable Teamviewer.
- Troubleshooting and structured problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle rapidly changing priorities in highly visible and stressful situations.
- Organized with regard to documenting and following up on all cases until closure.
- Rapid learner with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Understanding of service excellence concepts and processes.
- Ability to effectively handle escalations.
- Strong interpersonal skills used within a remote team environment.
- Ability to develop working relationships within IT Department and across other business groups.
- Ability to communicate in effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize cross-functional high-performance team
- Ability to speak and communicate in English on C1 at min.
- Contract of employment (B2B option)
- Trainings and developement.
- Benefits platform.
- Private health insurance package.
- Trainings & development.
- Remote work option.